Updated: Nov 4, 2020
We’re going Vegan!
Environmental Evolution We’re going Vegan!
Life is evolving and transforming in a uniquely transformative and sometimes uncomfortable way. Have you noticed the increase in popularity of vegan options, and your personal choices and experiences changing in quite unexpected ways ? Things feel different and time seems to be speeding up.
Sarah Williams is a therapist and a medical intuitive who believes that we will continue to see change on every level, from the global to the personal. Here’s her take on how to harness these changes which can be the bright new start you have been waiting for. Cosmically, this is a time of restructuring on every level.
Everything is evolving so quickly now. You’ll notice differences in your friends, family, technology, passwords, friends and contacts. Your clothes, body, work, health, lifestyle, information and technology will all feel and look different this year. Nothing will be the same as it was, in fact everything is being upgraded, like it or not.
You can choose to surf the waves of change with grace, or you can struggle and resist. The choice is always yours as to how you react to every occurrence in your life. We’re all being forced out of our comfort zones and into facing all of our greatest fears. This can be an extremely positive time of new beginnings both personally and globally. Governments, socio and economic structure is shifting fast along with the planet itself with huge weather and frequency changes. As the old paradigm collapses, the new upgraded 5D version of the planet is taking its place rising from the ashes. The Earth's magnetic polarity is shifting and the Schumann resonance of the planet is changing radically and measurably. The upgraded version will be taking its place growing from the ashes Phoenix-like! Fear nothing: There is nothing to fear except fear itself. Change can rock us but it can also open many new doors and pathways to bliss and joy. This is the time to transform; the time to shine your light, simply because you can. It’s time to re-programme your life: Your life is a reflection of what lies inside you, as you change, so does the outward manifestation of your being. Here’s my eight point guide to making the most of this period of profound change:
1. Heal from within. Clean up your nutrition, restore your gut to optimum health. Review and replace unhelpful foods and home products with better alternatives. Move towards plant based nutrition and away from animal products. It is getting easier as demand increases for vegan products.
2. Get into nature – even a few minutes a day will enhance wellbeing and ground you.
3. Meditate daily - breathe in light and peace, breathe out stress and anxiety.
4. Give out what you would like to receive.
5. Watch your words: Monitor your language both spoken and your internal monologue. Replace the word should with could and don’t own any illness. Never refer to my bad eye/knee/shoulder/arthritic joints. Instead, see illness as a messenger, something that flows through you rather than being part of your story. Regard the body as merely a reflection of your thoughts.
6. Ho’oponopono. Change your experience of life. Repeat the ancient Hawaiian mantra to yourself each day. “I love you, I’m sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you.” Try writing it down, sticking it on your bathroom mirror and repeating to your reflection.
7. Clear your bubble daily. The simple 10 minute process is available to follow on the homepage of my website. www.oaonline.co.uk
8. Step away from judgement of self and others. If you judge another you will be judged. Everyone is doing their best. Forgive and you will be forgiven.
As we move from a 3rd dimensional fear based world into the 5D of unconditional love, bliss and joy we can celebrate our brand new beginnings, transformation and upgrades are available to all who choose them. Open your heart and step into love. Create magic and manifest joy. It’s fun!